Premium Washing Up Liquid 1L
Premium Washing Up Liquid is a high quality medium strength washing up liquid for use as a hand dishwashing detergent or as a general detergent concentrate.
Directions for use
- For dishwashing add directly to warm water in sink, preferably under running taps.
- Clean dishes and cutlery using a soft brush or cloth then wipe or allow to drain dry.
- For hard surfaces make up a 1:50 solution and then clean using a soft cloth or brush.
chemicals, cleaner/ disinfectant, Housekeeping, kitchen
Crebisol0 out of 5(0)
Crebisol is a fantastic, latest generation biocidal cleaner. Amazing at cleaning and fantastic for killing viruses and bacteria.
At a dilution rate of 1:50, Crebisol performs 3 functions – it cleans, disinfects & protects.
Cleaning Perfection – Crebisol delivers an effective cleaning performance in all types of environments, including: Food Production, Office Cleaning (especially where hot-desking occurs), Hospitality, Healthcare, Aircraft, Airports Event Arenas, Cruise Ships, Schools, Transport – any area used by a large number of people.
Effective Destruction – Crebisol delivers the most advanced biocidal performance and kill rate against many of today’s common bacteria, viruses and fungicides including MRSA to Log 8+, C.Diff, Norovirus & E.Coli to name but a few.
72 Hour Protection – Crebisol creates a 72 hour continuous active biofilm which creates a bacteria/virus/fungi Kill-Zone.
What is unique about Crebisol?
- It is a superior Multi-Purpose Product which cleans, disinfects, sanitises and leaves a 72-hour active Kill-Zone.
- It is certified to kill many bacteria, viruses and fungi, including Norovirus, MRSA and C-Diff.
- Not only does is kill the bacteria, it also kills the spores!
- Safe to use on any surface, including Food Preparation areas.
- Multiple cleaning and disinfectant products can be replaced with Crebisol saving costs, training and H & S administration, while dramatically increasing production.
To discuss Crebisol dispensers, email email@example.com or call us on (028) 9084 8595.SKU: n/a£100.55 – £372.40
chemicals, industrial, pool
Clover Vitalise Poolside Maintainer0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Vitalise is a daily poolside cleaner and maintainer to control water scale, body fats and bacteria. It has an ultra low foaming formulation to ensure slip resistant conditions and it is also safe to the both the user and the pool.
Vitalise ensures that all surfaces around the poolside, wet areas, and jacuzzis remain free from soilage and bacteria, keeping all surfaces safe and in premium condition.
Ideal for use in health clubs, sport centres, leisure centres, changing rooms, shower areas and swimming pools.
Pre-dilute Vitalise with water according to the job in hand.
- General Cleaning – 1:20
- Severe Soilage – Undiluted
Size: 5LSKU: CLVIT5£17.05
chemicals, cleaner/ disinfectant, Housekeeping
Cream Cleaner0 out of 5(0)
The traditional favourite for sinks and stubborn marks, Clover’s Cream Cleaner is a cream cleaner with a fresh lemon fragrance. A smooth creamy liquid based on fine abrasives with surfactants, which freshens as it cleans, this cream cleaner has a low odour and will also remove cement and plaster splashes.
Cream Cleaner dissolves scale build-up and cleans away body fats, grease and scum from sinks, taps, cookers, fridges, enamel, stainless steel, chrome and other surfaces, leaving a clean shine.
This cream cleaner is ideal for cleaning hard surfaces in washrooms, kitchens, utility rooms and shower areas.
Directions for Use
- Use undiluted and shake well before use.
- Squeeze a little Cream Cleaner onto a damp cloth or apply directly to the surface.
- Wipe gently.
- Agitate to remove any stubborn stains.
- Wipe dry for a real shine.
Size: 300mlSKU: CLCRC5£1.50
chemicals, cleaner/ disinfectant, Descaler, industrial, Washroom
Clover Breaker0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Breaker is a highly effective concentrated poolside cleaner and descaler formulated for removal of water scale and body fats on pool walls, poolsides, wet areas, showers, poolside fixtures & fittings and urinals.
Breaker is a viscous liquid, which clings to pool walls and fixtures for increased contact time and improved cleaning action.
Breaker can also be used as a deep-cleaning toilet descaler for stainless steel urinals, toilets and bidets.
Recommended for use in all washroom areas, Breaker is ideal for use in health clubs, sport centres, leisure centres, changing rooms, shower areas and swimming pools.
Dilute with water according to the area to be cleaned.
- Severe Scale – Undiluted
- Heavy Soil – 1:10
- Medium Soil – 1:40
- Light Soil – 1:80